Postage costs are calculated as you go in your cart, so you can see exactly what you are paying for each item as you add items to the cart.
Please note that we have a lot of items in our miscellaneous section that vary in shapes and sizes, so it’s hard to calculate an exact quote for these items. We have set a default postage price for this section. If it varies significantly to what the actual shipping cost will be, we will contact you to arrange a refund, or request the additional funds. This will depend on where you are in the world, what items you order, whether they can be packed together, etc.
If you prefer, we can quote postage costs for you before you place an order with us. Feel free to send us an email us at email@example.com with the complete list of items you are considering purchasing, along with your postal address, and we will provide you with a quote.
- Within Australia: 2-7 business days
- International: 5-21 business days (dependant on location)
Please note these are only rough guidlines and delivery times may vary. We are dependant on third-party providers (Australia Post, couriers, etc.) and their service, so please be patient and understanding of circumstances. If your item hasn’t arrived within the above timeframe, please use the shipping reference number you will have received via email to look up the shipping status via the shipping provider’s website. If you still have issues, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Please note that the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 (within Australia only) is sent by regular post with Australia Post. If you require signature on delivery or insurance this will be an additional cost. If you choose free shipping please understand it is sent at the buyers risk.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Returns are only accepted for items that are not received as originally described and depicted on the Rare Records website.
- We do not accept return requests for change of mind.
- Please note that gift cards are not returnable.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to first confirm the item is available for exchange.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account (or payment method used, i.e. Paypal) again.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product (once you have contacted us to confirm your eligibility to do so), you should mail your product to:
P.O. Box 161
Laverton VIC 3028
And then immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org advising of your return being sent.
If you are shipping an item you deem to be of significant monetary value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance (at your own expense). We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.