- Gift vouchers entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift vouchers are only redeemable on the Rare Records website (www.rarerecords.com.au).
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on this card includes GST.
- Gift vouchers are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the vouchers and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the voucher holder’s order exceeds the amount of the gift vouchers, the voucher holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the gift voucher and the retail price of the goods or services.
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Should Rare Records suspect any fraud relating to a gift voucher, Rare Records may refuse to redeem the voucher until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Rare Records is not liable for any lost/stolen gift vouchers. Please contact Rare Records immediately if your voucher has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen vouchers can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the voucher has not been redeemed.